Inbound Certified from Hubspot
Well, I guess I’ve learned a few things in my years as a marketer. 🙂
I am beginning work with a new client, and they are using HubSpot. I’ve heard good things about HubSpot but haven’t had a chance to use it yet. I’m excited at the opportunity as it looks like a neat system to do a great job of connecting marketing efforts with the sales team.
As I began reviewing the tool, I decided to head over to their Academy. Looks like they’ve done a really neat job at creating a place where marketers can learn some great skills and tools.
A Review of the Course
I decided to jump into the first course and give it a go to see if I could get Inbound certified. The material covered the following:
- Inbound Fundamentals
- Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy
- Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines
- Creating Content with a Purpose
- The Fundamentals of Blogging
- Amplifying Your Content with Social Media
- Enticing Clicks with Calls-to-Action
- The Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Guiding the Next Step with Thank You Pages
- Sending the Right Email to the Right Person
- The Power of Smarketing
- Taking Your Sales Process Inbound
- The Pillars of Delight
Straight to the Test
All of the subject material seemed like review to me, so I decided to jump straight to the test. As it turns out, it was the right move. I passed with flying colors and am now Inbound certified!
Woo hoo, a badge! Yes, I will share you socially, thank you very much.
It’s been a while (probably 2003 in college) since I’ve taken a test and received that satisfying feeling of a good grade.
Now, I have it again and am Inbound certified from Hubpsot. 🙂
Leave A Comment